1.07.2009

Reflect

You can talk about so much over coffee with your mom it's incredible. We talked about kids and marriage and school and apartments. It was crazy. I've discovered so much about myself lately. I found out that I want to read more and write more. I'm crazy in love with anything extremely different and eccentric. I'm facinated by love but don't think that I am in no way ready to be in love. I hate being put in a box. I'm going to travel the world and learn all of what it has to offer. Not everything you learn about in church or at school is the truth. Most of the truth you find is within yourself. using bad language in not a sin. Being gay or a lesbian doesn't make you a bad person or a person not capable of loving. There is not an explanation for everything. God doesn't have to be a tagline for every thing in your life. I love all of my friends. Despite their faults. I love myself despite my faults. I don't have to be perfect. I just have to be real. Genuine. Nothing false. Nothing to hide. I love my friends at school because they keep it personal. Coffee at Starbucks is a ritual. Talking over a wonderful cup of chai is soothing and completes me. But something that I completely loved over break was hanging out with my friends that can just chill and run all over the place and make a joke out of everything. From me and Omar watching Corey fall out of a tree and bringing a branch down with him to having about five people piled on one bed watching the whole second season of Heroes. Variety is needed in life. That's all I've ever needed in my life. I've never been consistant. Who wants consistantcy? Don't ask me what I want to do after school. I'm not going to tell you. Because basically I don't know. There is just so much that I want to do and see and feel and love and pursue that it's insane to even pin point one single thing out. I want to travel. I want to help people. I want to send a message. I want to love. Can't that be a sufficient answer?

2 comments:

MichelleMarieMyers said...

I loved that entry very much. very insightful and real. you go girl.

Corbin said...

i was reminded of something while reading this...

"more than love, than money, than faith, than fame, than fairness... give me truth" into the wild



it's cool i was mentioned in this.